The Office of Technology Services (OTS) has revised the proposed organizational chart. A brief overview document outlines the functions of each unit.
Detailed organization charts are available for each unit:
- Agency Relationship Management
- Applications and Data Management*: Interim; Final
- Data Center Operations
- End User Computing
- Network Services
- Office of Operations
- Production Support Services
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Strategy Planning and Administration
*The transition in the Applications and Data Management unit will take longer than the transition in other units. Thus, the Interim represents how the structure will look in the very near future, with the Final chart depicting the structure that will be ultimately achieved over a longer time period.